Men can meet with a male advocate for:
- Pregnancy Options
- Relationship Mentoring
- Fatherhood Training
- Peer Support
What’s Your Choice?
She wants to know what you really think.
When it comes to an unexpected pregnancy, many men say they will support the woman in whatever choice she wants to make. However, she needs to know what you really think and wants to have an open dialogue about what to do next.
It’s important that you are both involved and supportive throughout the process. Our friendly and compassionate staff can help you both communicate with each other in a healthy and productive way, while discussing all your options.
When considering your options, here are some questions you both should discuss:
- Have you and the mother made an appointment for an ultrasound? If so, how do you feel about the results?
- How do you feel about abortion, adoption or parenting?
- Do you want to be a father? In what ways do you plan to be involved in your child’s life?
- How will you support the mother during pregnancy and beyond?
- Is your partner’s living situation stable? With whom do you live? How well does everyone in the household relate?
- Do you and the mother have a strong support system of family and friends?
- Have you and the mother reached any agreements about your financial responsibilities to your child?
- Are you planning to make a mutual decision about what to do regarding the pregnancy?
- Will you need help with medical insurance or financial assistance to care for the mother and for your child?
- Do you and the mother have a stable relationship?
We can help you find answers to all of these questions. Call us today to make a free and confidential appointment to discuss your options.